Monday 6 May 2013

Summer Holidays and Skinny Dipping

Well I'm back from a lovely holiday in the sun.  I was swimming and sun bathing all week with my friends and a distinct lack of swimwear. We all thought it would be fun to forget the clothes and "be free".  I can't remember ever having such a good time.  I was sipping Champagne whilst naked in the pool with my gorgeous girl friend.  We both felt so turned on from the heat and the alcohol, we ended up getting a bit frisky with each other, much to the delight of the boys that were with us.

I just couldn't help staring at her sexy, firm tits. Her nipples were erect and every now and then a droplet of water would drip from one.  I found myself licking the water from her tits all of a sudden and sliding my fingers inside her tight cunt  The next thing I knew, we were laying on the edge of the pool with her face and tongue buried inside my pussy.  Let's just say that this led to even more fun, the boys soon joined in and our lucky neighbours got to watch an all-out orgy for free...






No comments:

Post a Comment