Sunday 7 April 2013

New Guy

The high point of this week had to be a first-time session that I had with a new client.  He was very masculine - firm, tanned, sexy chest hair, massive cock.  He wasn't into anything particularly different, for example my client who likes to be spanked or the guy who wants me to use a strap-on. He just wanted to fuck me the way a man is meant to fuck a woman.

He thrust his cock into me hard, I could feel it tearing into me, making me sigh with pleasure.  He was telling me what to do, what position to get into. He told me when to take my clothes off. He took control and fucked me so hard. He teased my hard nipples with his fingers and tongue.  He teased my clit with his tongue and his cock, making me stop and suck him off every now and then.

What can I say? I fucking love my job.






No comments:

Post a Comment