Sunday 17 February 2013

Looking Forward to a Weekend in France!

I have had one of the busiest weeks work-wise this week.  I'm not sure what it is about this time of year that makes my profession so busy, perhaps it has something to do with Valentine's Day.  I'm not complaining though!  All of these extra sessions gave me the chance to wear my new lingerie and to try out a lot of the sex toys I recently bought.

I've been taken out to dinner to some lovely restaurants by a couple of my very well-off clients and next weekend will be attending a wedding in France posing as the "girlfriend" of one of my favourite clients.  I'm really looking forward to it!  It means a weekend away, and basically it's going to feel like a whole weekend off work.  As much as I love my job, everyone likes to have a weekend off every now and then.  Hopefully we'll be joining the mile high club on the way there :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment