Sunday 6 January 2013

The Joy of Sex

I've promised myself that I would make more time for personal sex this year.  This is because my job is to have sex. I get paid for fucking.  In this industry it's easy to get caught up in the pleasure of sex for money, so easy that you forget about casual and romantic sex.  I'm not saying I don't enjoy my job, I really love it, I just think that it's important to separate your career from your personal life, regardless of the industry you work in.

Anyway, because of this resolution of mine, I made a point of going out on a date this weekend.  I gave myself the night off on Friday and had dinner and drinks with a guy I recently met through a friend.  We arranged to meet in a bar and have a few drinks before moving on to a restaurant.  Everything went quite smoothly.  We got on really well, the food at the restaurant was gorgeous and the drinks helped to relax us both and to keep the conversation flowing.

As we left the restaurant he invited me back to his place for a drink.  He lived close to the restaurant, which was handy, and I agreed to go back with him.  He was really quite attractive, and I think we were both well aware of where this was going....

The minute we were through the door we started kissing and undressing each other.  His body was muscular and tanned.  Before long he had me sitting naked on his dining table, his head between my legs.  He kissed and licked my pussy until I my body was shaking, my nipples erect and my clit was pulsating.  It wasn't long until I came.  I cried out with pleasure and pressed his face into my pussy, grinding my hips and forcing his lips against my clit.  I came a second time.

Soon he was standing between my legs, sliding his hot, hard cock into me.  His thrusts were hard as I moved my hips up off the table and towards him.  I felt his balls smacking against my arse as we picked up the pace.  He fucked me harder than most and for longer than most.  We moved from the table to the couch. This time he was the one who was seated and I was straddling him, grinding my hips and rubbing my clit over his pubic bone until I came a third time.

As my third orgasm came to an end I lifted my body from his and lowered myself to my knees.  His cock slipped between my breasts for a moment and I felt him lift his hips so that his cock was sliding up and down between them, wet with my juices.  I took him in my mouth, slowly sliding my lips down the length of his cock and back up again.  My tongue gently gliding along his shaft.  I started slowly, taking his cock as deeply into my throat as I could, cupping his balls as I sucked.  Soon he was thrusting, fucking my mouth.  I could feel the surge in his cock a split second before he came and filled my mouth with his hot spunk.

As I was leaving he asked if he could see me again.  I agreed and now I look forward to our next meeting....


No comments:

Post a Comment