Sunday 23 December 2012

Santa's Little Helper

I was recently invited to a fancy-dress Christmas party.  The invitation was from a client, so it wasn't a social event for me, it's just all a part of the job :)  He asked me to wear a sexy Santa outfit, so of course I obliged. 

The party was in a very plush apartment, and the majority of the guests were men. Anyway, the party was fun. The apartment was gorgeous and very festively decorated.  There was an abundance of alcohol, tasty Christmas party food, and great music.  A little into the party, once everyone had mingled and had a few drinks, my date asked me to accompany him out onto the balcony.

We stepped out into the crisp night air and took in a breathtaking view of the city below us.  I was only wearing my little sexy Santa outfit, so I was a little chilly at first, but my sexy date soon took care of that....
First he just stood behind me, with his arms around me.  I could feel his body pressing against mine, the heat of his firm cock pushing against my arse.  I couldn't help but press my arse against his cock.  It wasn't long before he began to caress my breasts, his fingers slipping under the top of my low-cut Santa dress, brushing against my hard nipples. 

He pulled the top of my dress down further so that my tits were exposed to the cold air and he turned me around so we were facing each other.  The party was still in full swing on the other side of the glass doors separating us from the rest of the party.  With my tits on display I demanded he suck and lick them for  me.  I was hoping we could be seen, but I'm not 100% sure if anyone was able to see us. I like to think someone did.

Soon I was on my knees, his hard rod in my mouth.  His hips moved back and forth as he fucked my mouth.  His cock hitting the back of my throat with every thrust.  The salty taste of his semen mixing with my saliver.  Before I knew it, he had me facing the other way and was pulling down my knickers.  I bent over and he fucked me hard from behind.  This was one of the sexiest fucks I've ever had.  The sounds from the streets below, the noise from the party, the cool wind whipping against our bodies, and the possibility that other people could be watching was some kind of sexy sensory overload. I came almost immediately, and it wasn't long before he followed suit and I could feel his hot cum pumping into me.

Once we straightened ourselves up a bit, we rejoined the party.  I had a few more drinks, and shortly after I made my way home.  I was still feeling a little sexy after the balcony sex, so when I arrived home I couldn't help but lay naked on my cool sheets and gently run my fingers over my nipples and my wet pussy.  I slipped two fingers inside myself while I used the fingers on my other hand to rub against my clit. It felt hot and very, very wet. I was practically dripping.  I could feel the stickiness of my dates cum inside me.  My nipples began to tingle as my whole body shuddered and I came again, and again....


No comments:

Post a Comment