Sunday 9 December 2012

It's Party Season!

I love this time of year. I look forward to the change in weather, the excuse to buy new clothes and sexy Christmassy lingerie, and I especially love the Christmas parties.

A lot of my clients are business men and often they pay me to attend parties and dinners with them. It's brilliant!  I love an excuse to dress up, to meet new people, to eat good food and to drink good wine.  These kinds of parties take place in lovely hotels and most of the time my "date" has a room or suite there. As you would expect, as the evening comes to an end we make our way upstairs and get up to all sorts naughtiness....

Some of the suites have the most amazing bathrooms with huge bath tubs that easily and very comfortably fit two, or even three, party-goers. 

Sometimes they have enormous beds with soft sheets and feather pillows. Perfect for slow, sensuous sex that goes on until the sun comes up.

Some of the hotels have THE most well stocked mini bars I've ever seen.  Ideal for getting lashed with a regular client and having wild sex all over the hotel (yes, the hotel - not just the suite).

Watch this space for my festive updates x


No comments:

Post a Comment