Sunday 28 October 2012

Swim anyone?

I've always found swimming naked highly arousing.  Whether or not I am in the company of anyone else doesn't really make that much of a difference to me.  It is the sensation of the water gently moving against my naked pussy, stimulating my lips and brushing against my clit. My cunt tingles as my legs move, creating a gentle current. I always use breaststroke when I swim. It feels good to part my legs in the water. 

The stimulation doesn't stop at this though, the cool water makes the skin on my breasts tighten and contract.  My nipples feel hard and overly sensitive.  Tits always look sexy and firm in the water. 

If I am in the company of anyone during a naked swim sex is always 100% guaranteed. It happens.  Its impossible to avoid.  Gleaming water droplets covering a tight arse cheek (man's or woman's), a trickle of water down a man's chest when he stands wet, facing you.  These are images that it is in our very nature to want so there's no point trying to fight it.  If I'm swimming naked with you, you can bet your arse I'll fuck you.  If I'm alone, I just spend some quality time pleasuring myself.





No comments:

Post a Comment