Sunday 7 October 2012

Love Beads

The past week has been a very busy time for me.  I've had client after client after client.  On Wednesday I could barely sit down after having been fucked by 4 massive cocks in one day.  My poor pussy was so swollen and red.  Lucky for me my last client of the evening was one who only ever wants to go down on me.  He gently kissed and licked my tender lips until soothed.

Thankfully all was calm and back to normal by Thursday....I had a brand new client due in the evening.  He was into toys....we had a great time playing around with vibrators, cock rings, beads and a fake pussy!  At one point I had my face in the fake pussy and the love beads inside my pussy, while he was fucking me up the arse.  In all honesty, I have to say that I had an amazing time!  I especially enjoyed the beads.  I've used them before, but mostly when I'm alone.  Occasionally I use them when I'm out in public, but rarely have I used them whilst also being fucked.  It's insane pleasure.

I love the feel of the beads, not only inside me but also in between the lips of my pussy.  The cool sensation of the silver beads against the hot wetness of my cunt drives me wild.  The pressure of the beads rubbing against my clit while simultaneously moving up and down in my cunt makes me cum so quickly.

I thought I'd include a picture for you.....







 

No comments:

Post a Comment