Tuesday 25 September 2012

Dress Me Up....



Have you ever tried dressing up for sex?  I’m not talking about wearing sexy underwear, high heels or a nice dress.  I’m referring to role play and actual costumes.  You’d be surprised by the number of people who are into dressing up.  I have loads of clients who do it.  Most of them are totally normal and lead totally normal lives.  Some are Doctors, some are teachers, some are police men, and the majority are just your average office worker.

The types of costumes and the level of role play required can really vary, but the most interesting are the ones who really get into it.  For example, I have a client who likes to dress as a young boy.  He wears shorts, a t-shirt and a baseball cap.  He asks me to dress as a stern teacher.  I wear a shirt, a pencil skirt, I put my hair up in a bun and I wear glasses.

While my “student” sits at a desk in the middle of the room, I stand at one end, and pretend to teach him to spell.  Every time he gets a word wrong I tell him how naughty he is until, eventually, I ask him to come to the front and kneel on the floor in front of me.  He does as I ask and I bend over so that he can see down my top.  I tell him that in order to pass the class he will have to please me in other ways. 

I make him undress in front of me and wank for a while.  When he looks like he’s enjoying it a little too much I make him stop and undress me.  Then I make him finger me.  First he uses one finger, then I demand he use two, then three….eventually I make him stop and demand he begin licking my cunt.  If he does it a little too hard or a little too soft I slap him and tell him to do it better.  He really gets off on it.  It doesn’t take long before he is cuming just from licking my pussy and getting slapped a few times. When I feel his hot semen splatter on my thighs I make him wipe it away with his clothes and tell him to leave.

I have another client who likes me to dress as a police woman.  I wear a very tight, short navy blue skirt, with a tight white shirt with the top buttons already undone so that my generous cleavage is on display.  He wears nothing but his boxer shorts and pretends to be my prisoner.  He wants me to push him around a bit, tell him off, hit him with my truncheon (but not too hard!), suck my tits and fuck me.  If he doesn’t make me cum he is punished.  The punishment varies, but is generally a pain based punishment such as whipping, pinching, occasionally burning and cutting.  The guy is into a bit of pain.

There are so many different costumes and role play options around.  It is certainly not something I could ever get tired of.  I’ve dressed up as a stripper, a nun, a nurse, a Dr, a teacher, a secretary, a police officer, a sailor girl, but I think my favourite is when I have to dress as a school girl.  Later this week I’m seeing my school girl role play client…I’ll tell you all about the things he makes me do and the things he does to me….watch this space.  




No comments:

Post a Comment