Friday 24 August 2012

Fucking with food....

Sometimes when I eat certain foods I think about the various ways in which they can be used during sex.  There are people I know who get very excited at the prospect of using food for increased sexual pleasure.  I don't mind the odd bit of food play, as long as its tasteful.

There is a man likes to cover my body in warm melted chocolate and slowly lick it from my skin.  He begins by smearing it over my naked stomach.  He starts at the top, by my ribcage, and he slides his chocolate coated fingers slowly down towards my pussy.

He slowly and gently flicks his tongue over my chocolate covered skin, down my rib cage, over my belly button, until I'm licked clean and I can feel the heat of his breath by my cunt.  He dips his finger in the chocolate again and then slides it inside me, coating the walls of my cunt with sweet, dripping chocolate.  He lowers his mouth to the lips of my pussy and gently sucks and probes, tasting the chocolate and causing me to get wetter and wetter, until I have to have him inside me. I pull him upwards, by the shoulders, so that we are face to face, and wrap my legs around his hips.  He enters me with his hot, hard cock....

Cream.  Smooth and cool on your skin, it feels and tastes delicious.  A gentleman I regularly meet for sex occasionally likes to introduce various items during foreplay.  He doesn't always use food, but when he does he uses it in a way that makes me think about fucking him almost every time I eat, especially when I'm eating something with cream.

I think about the way he slowly drizzles ice cold cream onto my hard, hot nipples and then licks it off with his warm, wet tongue making me moan with pleasure.  He lets the cool cream drip over my pussy.  The thick white liquid oozing between the folds of pink flesh, rivulets of cream caressing my cunt.  As the cream mixes with the juices of my pussy he slides his throbbing cock deep inside me and thrusts until his own juices are released and mixed with the creamy pussy juice.

I guess I get more excited at the thought of food during sex than I first realised.  Just writing about these hot encounters has made my nipples hard and clit tingle.....


No comments:

Post a Comment