Thursday 16 August 2012

Lunch

One of my most recent sexual encounters, not related to work as such, took place in a public toilet, the kind with one lavatory and one stall.  I was looking out my bedroom window, watching a construction crew across the street.  They were digging up part of the road for some reason.  They were all quite muscular and were working with their shirts off.  After a little while they noticed me watching them from my window and started making catcalls and a few jeers, but I wasn't bothered.  I was interested in one of them in particular.

He was gorgeous with a golden tan, defined muscles, firm looking arse, golden curly hair and a strong rugged face.  He kept glancing my way as I continued to watch him work.  That went on for a few days.  I started waving to him when the crew arrived in the mornings, and watched him as often as I could.  Whenever I drove past him on my way home I'd wave and he'd wave back and give me a wink.

Finally, last Friday he stopped my car and asked me my name.  I told him and he told me his was Leon.  I then suggested lunch and agreed to meet in a little cafe down the road. Lunch was nice, but it was hard to focus on the food with Leon in front of me.  I was really turned on by this guy and started squirming in my seat as I felt my wetness start to spread.  He leaned forward a little and I felt his hand under the table, sliding up my thigh towards my juicy wetness.  His hand just reached my wet cunt and he stroked his fingertips along it.

I gave up trying to concentrate on the meal and suggested we go back to my place via the "back way" (which is a long deserted hallway where the toilets are).  I stopped in front of the ladies room and told him I was going in - I couldn't wait any longer.  Quickly we entered the stall, kissing and fondling each other.  He turned me around, lifted my skirt and pulled his cock from his pants.  From behind he slid his cock around my crack and over and around my juicy cunt.  I was bent over with one hand on my knee and one hand on the wall and I could barely stand the excitement, knowing that at any second he was going to plunge his thick throbbing cock into my willing, wet pussy.

Finally he stuck it in. It was ecstasy.  He pumped and ground in a circular motion and then changed suddenly to hard thrusts.  It didn't take long for us both to cum as he was stroking my clit the whole time he was fucking me.  We shuddered as our bodies stiffened and our backs arched as we both groaned with pleasure.  Silent except for hour heavy breathing, we began to dress each other, caressing and lingering.  He kissed me gratefully and then walked me to my car with a lusty look in his eyes that promised more delicious lunches.




No comments:

Post a Comment