Friday 31 August 2012

Exhibitionism

I'm an exhibitionist.  I get great enjoyment out of flashing my tits and pussy at strangers in public places.  I like to wear short dresses and very high heels.  I don't  wear any panties or a bra, and I spend a lot of time bending over in front of people, or sitting in front of people and parting my legs so that my bare pussy is on display.

My pussy is small, compact, and totally hairless.  My outer lips are fair, like the rest of my body and the folds of flesh inside those lips are juicy and ruby coloured. My pussy gets wet very easily. Just the thought that the people opposite me can see my cunt gets my juices flowing and causes my nipples to grow hard.

My tits are large, round and soft.  My nipples are small, perfectly centred and pink.  They are erect a lot of the time.  I like wearing see through tops and dresses, so the darkness of my nipples can be seen through my clothing.  Sometimes in public places I've purposely spilt water down the front of myself so that my nipples can be seen through the material even more clearly. 

I take pleasure in the way men and women stare at me.  I can see the men's cocks growing hard under their jeans.  I notice the women's nipples stiffen and press against their clothes.  This gives me a warm feeling in my pussy.  My clit tingles and I can't help but spread my legs even further so that the soft, pale lips are parted and my hot, wet cunt can be seen.

Sometimes I get so turned on I need to touch myself.  I rest my hand at the top of my thigh, parting my legs further still, and then begin to lightly run my finger up and down the length of my insatiable pussy.  I use my other hand to push the strap of my dress off my shoulder and I let the dress drop so that the top of my nipple can be glimpsed. 

I continue to stroke my cunt a little longer and then I slowly draw my hand away.   I sit like that for a moment, my legs apart with my pussy and nipple on display.  Then I leave. I stand and walk away, knowing that all eyes are on me.  I can't wait to get home to my vibrators and beads......I need to finish myself off and I have a selection of sexy toys to use on myself.......But that's another story.......




No comments:

Post a Comment