Friday 17 August 2012

Bondage

Bondage.  Imprisonment, captivity, confinement, servitude, enslavement, enthralment.  Bondage is brilliant.  It's exciting, it's empowering and it's something I am paid very well for.  I could never allow a client to "perform" the act on me.  I couldn't put myself in such a vulnerable situation, however I have no problem enslaving a man.  Some of them want to be tied up and fucked, some want to be handcuffed and spanked, some want to be chained and whipped.

I know of one man who likes to have his wrists and ankles tied to the bed posts.  He likes to be laid out like a starfish.  In addition to the wrists and ankles being tied up, he also likes to be gagged and blindfolded.  Naked.  My role is to torment him.  I begin by softly flicking the tips of his toes with my tongue and then slowly sliding over the top of his feet towards his ankles.  From there I trace my tongue up his leg, slowing as I reach his groin.  The bonds that hold his ankles and wrists in place mean that his legs are stretched apart.  I lick his balls, take them in my mouth and very, very gently suck for a moment before releasing.  I take his massive cock in my mouth and slide up and down but every time he starts to convulse in a prelude to cuming I move away....I do this for an hour.....I torment him and I never let him cum.

I know of another man who insists on wearing a mask.  You know the type I mean, the leather and the zips...He needs me to burn his nipples with the melting wax of a burning candle.  I have to let it drip slowly, allowing him to savour each and every fiery droplet.  His nipples immediately redden, tightening and contracting.  I continue to drip the hot wax over him until both nipples are encased.  Then I move the candle slowly down his body towards his hard, throbbing cock.  I let the burning liquid fall over his sensitive skin.  He howls in pain and eventually cums.  His hot semen mixing with the even hotter wax.

My favourite bondage man is the one who likes to keep it simple.  He just wants a bit of domination - nothing too serious or naughty.  I loosely tie his wrists but I leave his legs free.  He isn't blindfolded or gagged.  Just gently restrained.  He prefers to lay on his stomach and I begin by gently licking his arse.  I press my tongue between his cheeks and feel for his tight arsehole.  He will usually start to wriggle, as if he doesn't want me to press any any harder. But I'm persistent, I know he really does want me to lick his arsehole, to force my tongue inside.

I probe deeper, I can feel the tight muscles begin to give way to my firm tongue.  I feel the heat and the softness of the inside of his arsehole.  His body stiffens and I suddenly withdraw my tongue and roughly shove my finger where my tongue had just been.  My saliver has left it moist and my finger slides in. I probe and I stroke until I feel the softness of his G-spot....He cums with such force I can feel his arsehole contracting around my finger.  The sheet beneath him growing wetter and warmer.

Duress, subjugation, serfdom, subjection, thraldom, bondage.  Brilliant.



















No comments:

Post a Comment