Monday 9 July 2012

Fucking Couples…One of My Favourite Things

I was recently asked by a client if I would let him bring his wife to one of our sessions so that she could fuck a woman.  This isn’t the first time a client has done this, and it always gets me excited.  There’s nothing quite like a woman tasting pussy for the first time.  Just thinking about it makes me wet. 

First I’m going to undress her husband and touch his cock in front of her.  I want her to feel jealous and I want her to feel sexy.  I’ll wank him for a little while, I’ll lick and kiss his neck, then his chest, his stomach and finally his cock and his balls.

Once he’s really ready to fuck I’m going to leave him to pleasure himself while he watches me undress his wife.  I’ll run my fingers lightly down her arm, I’ll take her hand in mine for just a second and then I’ll begin undressing her. 

I’ll do this slowly, with my eyes locked to hers.  I’ll talk to her in a whisper, telling her how sexy she is, how I love her tits and how I can’t wait to lick her wet cunt and tight arsehole. 

When she’s naked I’ll undress myself. I’ll tell her I want her to feel my tits, my hard nipples.  I’ll make her lick them and I’ll make her suck them.  I’ll take her by the hand and lead her to the bed where I’ll ask her to lay down with me.  We’ll kiss and feel each others tits.  I’ll slide my fingers in and out of her hot, pink pussy. 

Meanwhile, her husband will be forced to watch all of this but we won’t let him join in, yet.  He has to watch and wank.  He has to watch me lick his wife’s pert nipples, watch me lightly stroke her cunt with my tongue.  This always turns me on.  I want him to suffer, I want her to moan with pleasure and then I want them both to fuck me...

Him, with his rock hard cock pounding away at my arse, and her, forcing her tongue into my cunt.  I’ll make them do this until I cum and then it’s my turn to fuck her. She’ll lie on her back with her legs spread and I’ll fuck her with my huge, pink, rubber dildo.  While she’s moaning with pleasure her husband will caress my nipples, then he’ll move on to hers, then back to me.  Eventually I’ll remove the dildo and finally her husband can finish her off, fucking her so hard we’ll be able to hear his balls smacking against her arse, while I use the dripping, wet dildo to fuck myself. 

I’m counting down the days to this meeting…I love fucking couples.



No comments:

Post a Comment