Thursday 26 July 2012

Fantasy Time....

One of my favourite sexual fantasies, which has yet to come true, is about two of my closest male friends  who I am very attracted to, Peter and Chris.  In my fantasy Peter and Chris decide to surprise me for my birthday by taking me to a cottage near a beach for the weekend.  Just the three of us are there to celebrate all weekend.  We go swimming most of the day and lie out in the sun  As we are walking back to the cottage, Peter tells me that he and Chris have another surprise for me.  They are going to tease and fuck me until I can't take anymore. 

So we get to the cottage and go in and sit in front of the fireplace.  We drink Champagne and talk about sex.  Needless to say, by the time we have finished the Champagne the three of us are so horny that there are no other thoughts but getting off and having a great time doing it.  We decide to strip off and have some fun....

Peter starts kissing me and playing with my nipples, and Chris is kissing his way down to my cunt.  Peter is kissing my tits and telling me how beautiful I am and Chris is licking my pussy.  You can hear the slurping noise.  Then he looks up, pauses and smiles and dives back down.  I'm going crazy.  I have one man sucking my tits and one man sucking my cunt.  As I'm getting ready to come, I'm thrashing all over the floor, but both of them hold on and never miss a lick.  What an orgasm!  My whole body is alive and tingling from being touched and petted all over by four hands and two mouths.

As Chris lies back to catch his breath, I scramble around and get down on my hands and knees and take his wonderful, hard throbbing cock in my hands and lick all over that beautiful cock.  As I really get into sucking him off, Peter gets behind me and enters me, which really gets me going.  Peter is thrusting his cock in and out of my dripping cunt, I'm sucking Chris's cock for all I'm worth.  As Chris starts to reach orgasm, it makes me worse.  So when Chris starts flooding my throat with his delicious cum, I'm coming and squeezing Peter's cock, and then all that wetness, and hot, clutching cunt brings Peter right over the edge, and we all collapse in orgasm.

The idea of both these men, whom I love very much, sharing me and fucking me together is the biggest turn on there is for me.  No one else knows about this yet....

No comments:

Post a Comment