Thursday 21 June 2012

Last night...

My friend Kirsty came over, she's visiting me from Holland.

She's a classic Dutch - stunning, athletic build, fabulous pert tits and blonde hair that just grazes her perfect pink nipples.

We'd had a few drinks and Kirsty came back to my place with my equally filthy friend, Donna.


Kirsty was changing into her night dress when I took one look at her bare pussy right in front of me and immediately began kissing her. Kirsty returned the favour and reached down to start unzipping my pants. Breaking away from my kiss, she moved down to my huge 34 DD tits, licking my hard nipples, but I couldn't get her pussy from my mind.  I just had to lick her clit, making her to moan with pleasure. She reached down and pressed my hungry face deeper into her cunt.

Donna couldn't bare to just watch any longer, she joined in and took over licking Kirsty's now sodden pussy, sticking her fingers in her hot, warm hole. Kirsty screamed as she came, and even more as Donna swallowed her juices.


I pulled Donna on top of me, rubbing our big, heavy breasts against each other sending waves of pleasure through our bodies. I moved down her body and start sucking on her nipples harder and harder, biting and teasing, watching her moan with every nibble. Kirsty was fingering herself now, watching us, her cum leaking onto her thighs as she rubbed herself with the anticipation of Donna and me fucking.

I got up and knelt on all fours, wiggling my naked, hot body in Donna's face. She stuck her tongue into my cunt with such conviction I nearly exploded. First she circled my clit, then fucked me as hard as she could with her tongue, rubbing my crotch from behind.


Kirsty reached up to me and slid one her perfect long fingers in my tight, tidy ass hole. I was screaming and biting Kirsty's perfect pert tits, the pleasure was just too much. Within minutes I was convulsing so hard I just had to come. I exploded, moaning and writhing, my cum drenching Donna's face, making her scream out for more. She loved eating my pussy so much.

I laid back, chest heaving, my pussy pulsating. I needed a moment to recover, but just as I turned round I caught Donna and Kirsty going at it again! These girls are crazy, cum loving bitches!






No comments:

Post a Comment